From my stockpile of fabric I had a bunch of this yellow, crinkly, embroidered flower fabric and being spring time I decided to sew. Really it was one of those 3rd trimester crazy ideas.
So I got one done and the other 2 cut out before Anabelle was born, and since I didn't get them finished, and in honor of having a row of duckling girls, I had to make another one for the babe.
All-in-all it was a good experience with no-pattern sewing. It wasn't exactly how I thought it'd be in my mind, but it was still worth it. I'd thought about making a tiered skirt for me, but that was going a little bit overboard on the matching, so I stopped :)