Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quiet Book Begun

I was sitting behind a little boy in church a couple weeks ago and saw him playing with an old-school quiet book, literally out of the 70's, and it brought back so many memories I had to make one... that and the fact that all my kids were hanging over the bench to look at it :) So after google and etsy spying I have a list of about 30 different pages I could/want to do. Here are my first two pages I actually completed and the kids LOVE them.



The flowers come un-buttoned and can be switched around, and the pot is a pocket.


I found this awesome chunky yarn at hobby lobby, originally I had planned on having the bows tied by the kids but it was in the way too much so I just glued on cute bows. Eventually these will all go in a fabric cover with rings. Keep watching for more to come... next is my I-spy rocket ship and a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

AH, SOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to see more!!