Friday, January 6, 2012

Our New House - Part I

One of the biggest blessings with the new job came a very generous new boss. Ben's new boss made it possible for us to get into our own home, which we didn't think would be possible for us for another 10 years. To rent anything similar or even less would have been at least 50% more expensive. This home has been well loved and well taken care of and after 3 months I finally am unpacked and in order enough to get pics up. It's good enough for now with plenty of redecorating and remodeling projects in the future.


In all honesty, the yard is what did it for us! It is big and beautiful and landscaped well, now we're working on a fence :)
The study

The TV Room
Our adorable shutters... I love the vintage charm to them!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! SO glad you finally posted what you have done since I was there. It looks so great!!! Cant wait til I come next time!!!!