Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy and Loving It!


So it's taken me two weeks to post this, so forgive the out of date info, but it's been a little busy around here: To give you an idea (two weeks ago) we had Samantha's B-day, General Conference, Family Pics, General Conference, softball game, Scouts, Softball practice, Soccer Practice, a Wedding I decorated for and a Saturday Easter Bunny Siting!

Samantha turned 7... we found her this amazing musical carousel at an estate sale and gave her a package of Shrinky Dinks. She's had so much fun with them.
Family Pictures were a success

Despite all the grumbles of the week before, the kids really had a good time with general conference. Last minute I found some new kids packets for the older kids that was great... it made up a mini-book and they had to cut out the apostle's pic when they spoke, glue it on to their book, color in their tie and write what they talked about. I even wanted to do it :)

Somewhere in the midst of it all I finished a craft project I'd been wanting to do for a very long time... a Family Home Evening chart that has something for everyone to do.

Along with all the fun I found this cute little guy crossing the street in front of my Suburban so we brought him home and had a pet for the weekend before we let him go in a safe place.I kinda miss the little guy... we named him Shelly/Yurtle since I really don't know whether he was a she?!

This is the final product of the wedding we decorated for... a lot of work, but I was most happy the ceiling canopy did NOT fall down :)



No comments: