This is ME ;)
This is my usual morning attire... at least til I throw on some sweats to take the kids to school, then clean the house, maybe exercise (I hate exercising) and possibly shower around 1pm, at which point in time I may or may not do my hair or makeup.
- I do about 50% of what I should
- I spend way too much time on the computer
- I hide from life in projects
- I yell at my kids on a nearly daily basis
- My kids fight ALL the time lately
- Our house is REALLY noisy (probably why I'm a screamer)
- I am too judgmental, too full of pride
- I desire an extraordinary amount of attention
- I don't give my children nearly ENOUGH attention
- The list could go on.....
This is what our house USUALLY looks like:
That being said, this blog is NOT about all the things I do and have done wrong, it's about all the things I'm TRYING to do right. I am loving the stage of life we are in... we have our bumps, but I love my family and my role as a wife, mother and home-maker.
My GOALS with this blog are to:
- Keep in touch with friends and family
- Share ideas that have helped me
- Post more consistent and relevant content
- Experiment in marketing and promotion
- Get more writing experience
I have been so FORTUNATE to cross paths with SO many wonderful people who have become my friends and it's your comments that drive most of what I decide to write about. So if you're reading this, make a comment below about what you'd like to hear/see more of. I'm feeling a little exposed right now, but it makes me feel more love for you too, so I guess that's a good thing!